| 3 comments ]

“Me man, me make babies”. Fertility help for men.

Although few men would admit it, they too need fertility help. Men might find this difficult to accept, but let’s face the facts. A fourth of infertility cases worldwide are due to male-factor infertility. So if you suspect that this might be true, go ahead and seek help. You are not alone with this problem.

Some men would delay getting fertility help because they are too shy to discuss the problem. As an obstetrician-gynecologist dealing with infertile couples, I find that women are more likely to undergo testing and seek treatment for infertility. Men might accompany their wives or girlfriends for consultation, but they would often balk at the thought of having themselves tested as well.

For men who think they may have fertility problems, here are some fertility help tips for you.

The first step is to get tested. To test for fertility problems, you will have to undergo a basic semen analysis. This test will assess the volume, concentration, and morphology (or appearance) of your sperm cells.

For men with a low sperm count, you may try supplementing with vitamins C and E. These two vitamins are potent antioxidants. They prevent oxidative damage to sperm cells, improving the quality and motility of the sperms. Vitamin C has an added benefit of preventing agglutination. This is when sperm cells are clumped together in groups, making them move slower and unable to impregnate.

You may also supplement your diet with zinc and selenium, two minerals which are believed to improve sperm cell concentration and motility. Zinc improves testosterone levels and sperm production. Zinc has also been shown to increase sperm motility. Selenium, on the other hand, has antioxidant properties which prevent damage to sperm brought on by free radicals.

Women wanting to conceive are advised to take 400 micrograms of folic acid daily. Now it seems that men can benefit from this advice, too.

There are also a variety of herbal supplements known to boost sperm count and motility. Siberian ginseng and ginkgo biloba are two of the most popular herbs used to boost both male and female infertility. Ginseng and ginkgo biloba are also known to boost libido and virility in men.

Men should avoid smoking. Smoking hastens damage to sperm, resulting in suboptimal sperm levels. Smoking can also damage small blood vessels to the male reproductive organs, resulting to decreased sperm production.

Coffee and other caffeinated drinks should be taken in moderation. Alcohol consumption should likewise be kept to a minimum. Data from several studies have shown these two compounds to adversely affect male fertility.

To improve chances of getting their partners pregnant, men with suboptimal sperm volume may opt to have sexual intercourse every other day instead of daily. This is to improve sperm concentration in semen. You may time intercourse during the period when a woman is most likely fertile. You may ask your doctor about the different methods to predict when ovulation has occurred.

Lastly, do not hesitate to share your insecurities and apprehensions about your virility with your partner. She can provide you with the reassurance and the love that you need. Knowing that your partner understands your problem can do wonders for you and your relationship. And may make you more determined to seek fertility help and hopefully, to conceive.

3 comments

Real spell that works said... @ 22 October 2013 at 21:11

I HAVE FOUND A SPELL CASTER WHO HELPED ME WITH A FERTILITY SPELL AND HELPED ME HAVE MY OWN BABY. IT ALL HAPPENED WHEN MY HUSBAND SENT ME PACKING FOR NOT ABLE TO GIVE HIM A BABY AFTER 7YEARS OF OUR MARRIAGE.I ATE DIFFERENT PILLS AND NOTHING HAPPENED UNTIL A FRIEND INTRODUCED DR BABA TO ME WHO ALSO HELP HIM GET A CHILD. HE CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND I GOT PREGNANT FEW WEEKS LATER, IF YOU NEED HIM ASSISTANCE, HIS EMAIL IS extremesolutiontemple@hotmail.com OR HIS PHONE NUMBER +2347069299796

Anonymous said... @ 7 January 2017 at 18:16

My Husband and i have been trying to have a child for two years, and the trying, fertility doctors, tests, hormone shots and miscarriages had begun to be a stifling force to our marriage. My husband was ready to give up and i was emotionally exhausted. A friend simply mentioned a fertility spell as a joke one day (don't joke with a hormonal woman, first of all!) and i decided to look into it. Dr. Ken agreed to take my case and help me to conceive with a fertility spell. Considering the cost of the treatment i have already gone through,the fee was okay, and my hopes were extremely high. Dr. Ken understood and knew the devastation and conquered feeling that hopeful mothers with fertility issues were likely to go through because he has been helping women in my type of case before i came to him.and i could feel his sincerity and his hope for me. We talked for a few days back and forth, and we finally decided to go ahead. I continued to have conception on my mind, but i felt my anxiety release a little by little. In my heart, I knew that it would work. After five weeks, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I wanted to wait to share the positive news, since I have repeatedly had miscarriages in my first trimester, but I am now seven months pregnant with a healthy baby girl. I'm glad that my friend made the joke that she did, and I'm equally thrilled my frantic hormonal brain took it seriously. All thanks to Dr. Ken. If you are having issues getting pregnant contact Dr. Ken today via email: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com Via website: supersolutionhome.webs.com

Anonymous said... @ 7 January 2017 at 18:16

My Husband and i have been trying to have a child for two years, and the trying, fertility doctors, tests, hormone shots and miscarriages had begun to be a stifling force to our marriage. My husband was ready to give up and i was emotionally exhausted. A friend simply mentioned a fertility spell as a joke one day (don't joke with a hormonal woman, first of all!) and i decided to look into it. Dr. Ken agreed to take my case and help me to conceive with a fertility spell. Considering the cost of the treatment i have already gone through,the fee was okay, and my hopes were extremely high. Dr. Ken understood and knew the devastation and conquered feeling that hopeful mothers with fertility issues were likely to go through because he has been helping women in my type of case before i came to him.and i could feel his sincerity and his hope for me. We talked for a few days back and forth, and we finally decided to go ahead. I continued to have conception on my mind, but i felt my anxiety release a little by little. In my heart, I knew that it would work. After five weeks, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I wanted to wait to share the positive news, since I have repeatedly had miscarriages in my first trimester, but I am now seven months pregnant with a healthy baby girl. I'm glad that my friend made the joke that she did, and I'm equally thrilled my frantic hormonal brain took it seriously. All thanks to Dr. Ken. If you are having issues getting pregnant contact Dr. Ken today via email: supersolutionhome1@gmail.com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.com Via website: supersolutionhome.webs.com

Post a Comment